Zed Pod Re-Thinking Housing www.zedpods.com
Building Integrated Photovoltaic array of solar panels on the roof.
Super Insulated envelope.
Triple glazed windows.
Ventilation with heat recovery.
ZEDpods have a solution; decouple land and building costs and build on existing car-parks and hard-standings.
Are an off-site modular manufacturing business showcasing their new prototype. 27 square metres suitable for students, young professionals. The unit had a separate bedroom space with storage, kitchenette and bathroom space.
Based in the West Midlands.
They have designed 8 standard house types that cover the most popular house sizes within the market today. 97% completed in the factory.
They have said £1350 per square meter, I’ll find out more and share this with you guys.
TAM Modcell White Design Coobio
To create a people centred housing model that radically changes the housing market. Where everyone can have access to affordable and sustainable homes for a better quality of life.
So many others to check out;
- Knaphouse www.knaphouse.com
2. Bristol Energy Network @BristolEnergyNw
3. Ecomotive www.ecomotive.org
4. Energy Service Bristol www.energyservicebristol.co.uk
5. Rentplus www.rentplus-uk.com
6. Tiny House Community www.tinyhousecommunitybristol.org
7. Yes In My Back Yard YIMBY www.bristolyimby.com
8. HEXX home www.hexxhome.com